Sunday, March 25, 2018

Clark and Roberti Bash (ABS Edition)


Yesterday I got to have dinner with one of my best friends, Aiden Clark.  Aiden goes to my school and his mom is friends with my mom. Aiden is a very nice guy.  I hope you like this interview.


ABS stands for the “Aiden and Bryan” show.  ABS is a dice game that only professionals can play.


Red   white green coach               
52 42     43 5
52        x (out)      x (out)   3
66                     X (out)


Red team wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I asked Aiden some questions.  Here they are:

1.) What is your favorite ABS team - red.


2.) What is your favorite animal at the zoo? Red panda


3.) What is your favorite color? Red


4) What is your favorite number? 5 billion


5.) What is your favorite letter? A


6.) What do you want to be when you grow up? An athlete


7.) What is one thing that you are really good? Football


8.) What country would you want to go? Ireland or England


9.) What is your favorite state? Ohio


10.) How many pets do you have? 2


3 comments:

  1. What a great interview!! You guys are going to have to teach me your game someday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are serious about ABS!

    ReplyDelete